Height: About 27-28 Inches
Weight: About 16 lbs
Since we don't go to the doctor again until he's 9 months old I tried to measure and weigh Patrick myself but he's so squirmy it's hard so I had to estimate his measurements.
This month has been so much fun with Patrick. Although he isn't crawling yet, he is really wanting to and it's so cute watching him try to get places. Now that he is sitting up really well on his own, he seems to be much more satisfied playing and it's been a lot of fun to interact with him. Patrick truly is the sweetest baby and loves to laugh and giggle at me or really his favorite is Greta. He loves loves LOVES to be outside so we usually head out late in the afternoon and find some shade and play on a blanket. He just loves watching Greta run up and down the fence line, chasing cars. He has also started giving really good kisses. Recently he's figured out to put his hands up on your cheeks and pull you in for a big ole kiss! His kisses consist of an open mouth and then he licks you...it's super sweet!

My sweet boy is still a great sleeper and continues to sleep from 7:00 PM to 7:30 AM. He's also such a good eater! He loves all the baby food he's tried so far except green beans. Right now, he eats 3 times a day and is still nursing 5 times a day. He also likes reading...
 |
| this picture just cracks me up! |
In other news, we had to trade out the infant car seat for the big boy convertible seat. Although our boy is well within the weight limit, he is tall (especially from the waist up, like his daddy) so he had out grown the infant seat. It seriously made me tear up when Steve installed his big boy seat. My baby is growing up so fast and he is less and less "baby" with each passing day. Although I'm trying my hardest to soak up every second, it's just CRAAAAZY how fast the last 7 months have went by.
 |
| My boys Father's Day |
On Father's Day we went to church and then to Steve's aunt's house for dinner (that's lunch for us southerners). Sundays are always a mess up day as far as Patrick's schedule but this one was worse than usual. The nursery workers said he took a little nap in there and then he fell asleep on Steve's mom after we ate for about 15 minutes and that's all the nap he had! Steve went to play golf that afternoon and I stopped by my mom's for a quick visit and then took Patrick to my dad's for awhile. Although he was so super tired he was a happy boy for the most part but fell asleep before 6:00 PM for the evening! Bless his heart, he was all tuckered out.
 |
With Granny Mary Ann
|
We went over to my friend,
Kelly's house last week for lunch and a little play date for Patrick and Lucy. I had to call Stephen on the way home and tell him what a sissy our son is :) Lucy is so funny and would growl at Patrick and he would instantly bust out crying! I don't mean a little fussing or crying, were talkin' full on tears and screaming! Then Lucy would laugh at him!!!! It was seriously the funniest thing I have ever witnessed and I'm so sad I didn't get it on camera. I can't wait to tell Patrick once he's older about this ... haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment