Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Patrick's First Birthday Party!





We had Patrick's Birthday party the weekend after his birthday and I was totally exhausted since I was still getting over a cold and spent two days baking and making his birthday cakes.  I was so excited to make his cake but of course I got sick the week of his Birthday and I was miserable.  But it was worth it! (The recipe I used for his big cake)
Since we have a small home and our dog is an absolute disaster with company, we had Patrick's party at my mom's house.  It was very low key, just family and a few friends, pizza, cake and ice cream. But it was perfect and Patrick really enjoyed himself.  

Steve and I had a fun time playing with all his new toys once we came home and our boy was taking a long nap.  :) I really think we liked and continue to enjoy a few gifts more than he has! 

BE WARNED....LOTS OF PHOTOS.....



Love how I was mid-sentence in this pic! HA.
My sister in law Britney, nephew Wyatt and Father in law

Wyatt and Patrick playing with my brother in law Dave


My friend Becca and Sam

My Granddad
Steve, Wyatt, Kennedy, and Dave
My mother in law with Patrick
 CAKE TIME!!!!!










My niece Kennedy wanted to help, she is the sweetest little girl!




David, my friend's little boy helped Patrick with the wrapping paper. All the kids were so cute helping him unwrap his gifts!




My mom and step dad got Patrick a wagon and the kids LOVED riding around the house in it!


And Patrick had one little melt down

Another friend of Patrick's, Lucy! She's a doll and just played by herself while the others went wild haha.
Kennedy and Eli 
My nephew Eli, such a ham!




Dave reading to the kids, love these moments!
Steve and I got Patrick this rocking giraffe!  We actually purchased it before he was born because they went on sale.  Unfortunately so far, he hasn't really liked it but hopefully when he's a little bigger.


 Patrick had a GREAT party and we were so blessed with all the family and friends who joined us!

My dad wasn't able to come because he was working but brought Patrick's gift by earlier that week...


Patrick LOVES the horn! It kinda drives me nuts :) My dad even got a little license plate with Patrick's name on it that looks just like a real Kentucky plate...too cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment