A few days ago I went to a local store, John's Run/Walk Shop and got some good running shoes. Previously I was wearing a pair of New Balance 992's that were about 5 years old and VERY WORN. I came home from my second run and thought my feet were going to fall OFF! I had never purchased a pair of running shoes for actual running so I had one of the workers at the store size my foot and then she had me do a little walking so she could see my arch and what kind of support I would need in a shoe. I had looked online before I even went to the store and saw a few pairs of shoes I liked and actually ended up purchasing a pair I had seen online. I kinda figured none of the ones I looked at online would end up being the ones I purchased since I was just going for looks and had no idea what I actually needed! HA! Here's a pic. of the ones I bought!
![]() |
| photo credit |
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13. I may or may not be a litte in love with these shoes! I really like the colors (because that's totally what matters in a running shoe) and they are sooooooo comfy! I could actually tell a HUGE difference in these shoes, and I've only worn them once! A friend of mine always buys Brooks for running shoes and swears by them, I'm thinking she's right and I may be a Brooks convert!
Now that I've got some good shoes I really fell ready to conqueror this 5K training! We'll see how long that attitude lasts ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment