Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Four Months

Height: 25.5 inches
Weight: 12 lbs. 5.5 oz.

This month you've started lots of new "tricks". You can roll over from your tummy to your back, which makes tummy time hard.  You still hate being on your stomach except for at the doctor's office when you put on quite a show! You're going to be a little ham I'm afraid.  You can almost roll from your back to your stomach, you get really close then flop back down.  You really enjoy playing with little toys, and your two yellow ducks are still your favorites.  You really like your jumperoo and sitting in the bumbo seat now.  You won't reach for mommy or daddy but when Greta goes by you reach out and try to touch her. You have also started fake coughing when you want my attention and you "talk" all the time. I wish I knew what you were saying because you're pretty animated and I think you're trying to tell me something important :)
Places you went: Church, Doctor office for a check up and shots, Five Guys, MOPS (first time in the nursery and you did so well), CVS, Wal-Mart.


When you first started rolling over you would cry because it scared you but now you laugh and giggle at yourself. You're such a delight!

You also tried rice cereal twice this month but it seemed to hurt your stomach so I decided to wait until next month to try it again.

I'm sad at how fast my sweet boy is growing! It's truly amazing how much he has changed in just 4 months and I know the next 8 months will be even crazier.  We got Patrick a lamb for Easter; while he doesn't yet know the significance I can't wait to share the story with him...
meeting Mr. Lamb

Grabbing Mr. Lamb
Kissing Mr. Lamb
Done with the lamb, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment