Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hissy Fit

We have now embarked on a new journey at the Moughamian household....THE HISSY FIT! Just this past week Patrick has been getting super cranky when things don't go his way.  On a few occassions he will be sitting in his high chair or bumbo seat and will drop a toy.  Immediately, he starts fussing and looking at me as if to say, "MOM, GET THAT TOY ... RIGHT NOW!" It's kind of pitiful and hilarious at the same time.

Just today he was having a grand 'ole time in the jumperoo and spit his paci out... HISSY FIT! I tried to take a picture to capture the moment but this is all I got..


It's hard to get a picture when he was still jumping and "yelling", I guess that's what you'd call what he does.  I let him fuss for about 3o seconds then picked his paci up and put it back in his mouth.  I sat back on the couch and he spit it out again and immediately started the fussing.  Perhaps this is his new game? I've got bad news Patrick, Mama's not playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment