Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

10 Months




Weight: 17 lbs 7 oz
Height: 28 1/2 inches

My sweet boy is 10 months old and I can already feel a panic attack creeping up on me the closer we get to 1 year! HA!  Last Monday I took Patrick to see his pediatrician because I thought he might be getting sick.  He had his first fever, 101 and had just been super clingy and fussy which is not his norm.  Unfortunately, the doctor said it was too soon to say if it was just teething or him actually getting sick.  The weekend came and Saturday morning when he woke up, he was congested, snotty, super cranky and obviously not feeling well at all.  Luckily, after he has been up for about 20 minutes he is in a pretty good mood.  I think he is getting super congested while sleeping so when he wakes up he feels really cruddy for awhile.

I hate my boy being sick and I would do anything to trade him places.  However, he has been super cuddly and even let me rock him for long periods which he normally wants nothing to do with.  So, although he isn't feeling well and I hate that, he has been such a sweetie and I have enjoyed the precious moments we've had over the last few days.
Patrick loves playing in front of the door

Patrick's top 4 teeth are all coming in and that hasn't helped his crankiness the last week but I am glad he's getting more chompers because he's been really interested in real food.  This last week he has had some of a blueberry muffin, a piece of an apple cider doughnut (just the inside, not that sugar covered outside), a small portion of a french fry, lots of peas and yogurt melts, and I'm sure I've left something out.  He is starting to refuse his baby food, especially the veggies so I'm glad he seems to be doing well with soft real foods.

Peek a Boo! He is obsessed with crawling into the bathroom

Here are a few more pictures: 






No comments:

Post a Comment