I kinda thought once Patrick started crawling he would be into everything but for the first week he really only crawled to get a toy and then sat up and played. He is getting a little more adventurous, he will crawl over and tug on the curtains (I'm trying to stop this bad habit) and he LOVES to get into Greta's little basket of toys. He never really goes anywhere out of sight yet, which is nice but I know it's just a matter of time until he is into everything and moving everywhere!
Patrick has also started saying "Dada" and he has said "Mama" twice but that's it. Usually, in the mornings when I go get him from his crib he is very "talkative" and I will tell him to say Mama. His response, "Dada." HA! Stephen finds this very funny, me, not so much. Although he has no idea what he is really saying, it's pretty much the sweetest thing to hear my boy say words.
No comments:
Post a Comment