Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Play Date

On Labor Day my friend, Becca, and her son Sam came over for awhile and the boys had a play date.  Sam is 6 weeks older than Patrick and Becca and I have decided they are going to be best friends for life! HA!

Aren't these boys just the cutest?!


Since I'm a SAHM, Patrick doesn't get much kid interaction other than Sunday mornings in the church nursery and I think he mostly sleeps in there from what I've been told.  That being said, I don't think he really knew what to think of Sam haha. But they were pretty cute crawling around each other and taking toys from one another.


Patrick thought it was acceptable to rip his friend's eye out.


I think the boys had a good time and Becca and I always enjoy talking to one another so it was nice to get together :) I think these two will have many more play dates in their future!

No comments:

Post a Comment