Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Fun in the Sun



Okay, it was actually fun in the shade, but that doesn't have the same ring to it.  It was gorgeous the other day so I decided to find a little shade in our backyard and have a little play time.  Patrick really enjoyed being outside but he was less interested in his toys.  Instead, he really enjoyed watching Greta prance around the yard and run after her Frisbee. 

We didn't stay out long because although we were in the shade I was afraid Patrick would still get some sun and the last thing my baby needs in a sunburn! NO THANK YOU! Bless his heart, he's going to have my fair skin I'm afraid.  I really hoped our children would be blessed with Stephen's dark skin and tan well and not just burn like I do.  So far, no luck :( Maybe our next child will have more of Daddy's traits.

I'm hoping this summer we can get a little baby pool for the backyard so we can play in the water.  I was a water bug when I was a baby so I'm hoping Patrick will be too!  I'm afraid it's going to end up being a super hot summer and we won't get to spend much time outside though.  It seems like we go from really cold weather to really hot weather without much of the enjoyable temperatures :(


Photo Bomb ahead....
Patrick was rockin' his amber teething necklace

Love this face


yawning

Always watching Greta

I love this foot & Patrick's birthmark

Those sweet baby toes

No comments:

Post a Comment