![]() |
| Watching Greta...naturally |
Patrick is finally sitting up on his own! He has been able to sit up for awhile now but only for a few seconds at a time. I normally put him on our bed or on the floor surrounded by pillows to "practice" sitting but I thought he would NEVER do it on his own. He will sit up then fall over without even trying to catch himself and then just smiles and laughs. Sometimes he won't even try to sit up, he will instantly fall over and laugh.
I was afraid he wasn't going to want to sit up by himself because he seemed to think falling over was so much fun. Also, he seems to be a typical LAZY boy and seemed pretty content to just lay on the bed or floor and play with his toys.
![]() |
| He was in mid-sentence here-telling me all about his butterfly toy ;) |
My sweet baby is growing up and it is so bittersweet! The more he grows and develops the more fun it is to interact and play with him but it's just all happening too fast for me. I wish each stage, every milestone, lasted for 6 months...wouldn't it be nice for them to stay babies just a little longer?
This picture just cracks me up! Patrick has been a little constipated the last week. My boy LOVES bananas but we've had to quit feeding him those because he's having a hard time pooping. I was able to catch this "poop face" the other day. I'm sure in about 15 years he will kill me for posting this :)



No comments:
Post a Comment